Customize Commands Tab
When you engage the customization system, the software presents the
customize dialog box.
- The Commands tab contains a set of categories.
- Each category contains a set of commands.
- Every command and script compiled into SCENOME.EXE or contained in any module to which the application is linked, is listed here.
- The inability to find a command here means that a module or script has not loaded correctly.
- Categories. Lists categories of commands.
- Commands. Lists commands for the selected category.
- Description. Displays a short text description of the command.
- Close. Closes the customization center and saves any changes.