Scenome 22.23 — 6/12/2022
Release details are described below.
- Product Documentation. The GPU compute tutorial has been updated.
- Scenome Platform. Added new classes <WorkGroupNode> and <WorkItemNode> to enable users to create data-driven/document-defined compute workloads.
- Shader Application. Added a command to create a new compute service script to the Shader app. Select File » New » Service to access this option.
- Shell Application. Updated the Shell app build command so that it will search the entire Scenome Scripting Language codebase in order to find which <ItemElementNode> objects are mapped to which scripts. Previously, certain types of updates and synchronization operations were unable to complete unless all new Scenome command macros were add to the command dictionary database. Now these synchronization operations are automatic because the script library will be searched to find command implementations and metadata as needed.
- Shell Application. Updated the Shell app build command so that it will exhaustively flush <NodeLink> objects before building. Previously, changes to command menus that were open in other editors at the same would not appear when an app was rebuilt. These changes will now appear provided the external document has saved the changes to disk. The benefit is that you don't have to open/close interface layout documents to update to the latest changes.
- Shell Application. Added a command to the <NodeLink> context menus that saves the link to disk with a different filename. This option is only available on <NodeLink> objects that refer to an external document.